The NEW Official Lesson Location for Rubio Long Snapping Instructor Nolan Owen!
LGN Performance Fitness
640 Stevenson Rd.
South Elgin, IL 60177
LGN is a 12,000+ square foot training facility in South Elgin, IL. Their facility includes a member area and restrooms, RPM room, and a large gym space. The LGN Team of trainers is committed to provide their trainees with the tools they need to perform at their highest level. Helping their athletes achieve their goals is LGN's passion and priority. They offer adult, teen, and kids group training in addition to is private, team and specialized training.
Parking is available on the east and north side of the building. Please enter the facility through the side door on the south side of the building.
LGN Performance Specializes in the Following:
Athletic Development Training, Fitness Training, Small Group Training, RPM, Personal Training, Massage Therapy
EVERY Long Snapping Lesson with Nolan will NOW be held at LGN Performance in South Elgin, IL!
- Effective Immediately, every lesson will be held at LGN Performance.
- LGN Performance is a short 8 miles North of our previous location.
- This is a major improvement in facility size
- LGN has TWO turfs! One can be used for warm ups as the other is being used to finish the previous lesson --> this will greatly help with the issue of running late.
- This will provide a great opportunity for growth for the snappers as I am in negotiations with LGN to implement a strength & agility program offered during lesson hours.
- ATHLETIC shoes that provide the LEAST traction possible (vital to the long snapping technique called leg drives)
- NOT worn into the building from the car
- NOT CLEATS!
- This will allow a better opportunity for you to get into a time slot that you prefer/need!
- The turf is much wider than our previous location so we have the capability to fit 4 tunnels of 2 snappers in a single row. This will mean that I will never have to turn my back to a group of four snappers as I am watching the other group of 4 (like that of what I had to do at our previous location). I now will have the capability to see all 8 snappers at the same time.
- Again, I take a great deal of pride in making sure EVERY athlete receives the coaching they deserve at my lessons. I want every athlete to be walking away with results from every lesson. I truly do long to have the most successful and proven long snappers in the country. PERIOD.
NEW LOCATION means the Addition of MORE Lessons over MORE Days!
/// WEEKLY WEDNESDAY LESSON SCHEDULE ///
SMALL GROUP LESSON: 7:00 – 9:00 PM
2 PERSON PRIVATE LESSON: 9:00 – 10:00 PM
/// WEEKLY FRIDAY LESSON SCHEDULE ///
SMALL GROUP LESSON: 6:00 – 8:00 PM
2 PERSON PRIVATE LESSON #2: 8:00 – 9:00 PM
2 PERSON PRIVATE LESSON #3: 9:00 – 10:00 PM
/// WEEKLY SUNDAY LESSOn SCHEDULE ///
2 PERSON PRIVATE LESSON #1: 9:00 – 10:00 AM
SMALL GROUP LESSON #1: 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
SMALL GROUP LESSON #2: 12:00 – 2:00 PM
2 PERSON PRIVATE LESSON #2: 2:00 – 3:00 PM
SMALL GROUP LESSON #3: 3:00 – 5:00 PM
2 PERSON PRIVATE LESSON #3: 5:00 – 6:00 PM
YES, THE CHRISTMAS PARTY IS STILL A GO!
It will NOW be held at LGN Performance!
The 4th Annual RLSNO Family Christmas Potluck & Yankee Swap
Date: Saturday, December 10th, 2016
NEW Location: 640 Stevenson Rd. South Elgin, IL 60177
NOW is an Exciting Time to be a part of this Momentous Improvement in our Program!
We SINCERELY believe that for those of you, that may now have a slightly longer commute, will find that the extra 8-10 minutes of a drive well worth it. We are excited for this change and know it will truly better the program as a whole for all parties. Please feel free to contact Nolan if you have any questions, comments, concerns, etc...